The latest survey of patients using the services of the Lamont Health Care Centre was conducted from January 23, 2017 – February 5, 2017. Sixty forms were returned, from departments such as Acute Care, Emergency/Out-Patient, Day Surgery, Laboratory, and X-Ray.
Ninety-seven percent of respondents were very happy with the treatment they received at the Lamont Health Care Centre and all felt that the Centre was open, respectful and compassionate in its dealings with them.
Some of the comments and accolades we received included:
- The service was amazing and helpful.
- Quick, pleasant, professional.
- The nurses were compassionate. The doctor was thorough, kind and I was very comfortable under his care.
- Area was very clean and organized.
- I’m glad we went to a small hospital. Made me feel comfortable.
Results from the survey are circulated to Department Supervisors and Medical Staff for their review with respective staff.