LAMONT HEALTH CARE CENTRE
Invites applications for a full-time
ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
The preferred candidate will have a Master of Public Health Administration
with at least 5 years experience in a Health-related Management position or
have a combination of health-related/human services education, strong leadership skills and experience.
Duties will include:
- Providing leadership and direction to Staff at all levels within the organization
- Assuming responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the facility in the absence of the ED
- Preparing and monitoring budgets
- Have an analytical mind and facilitate change management
- Strategic planning and implementing policies/goals as required
- Working closely with AHS and Lamont County Housing Foundation in order to meet various contractual obligations
- Have an excellent grasp of the current Alberta Health System and a clear understanding of the Alberta Health Services
- Work collaboratively with the Senior Management, Medical Staff and all other Staff in order to ensure that the delivery of
- Health and Housing Services is not compromised.
The candidate will be required to uphold the Mission/Values of the organization at all time, have a strong interest in Christian Health Care
and will be assumed into the position of Executive Director/CEO upon retirement of the current CEO.
Closing date: December 31st, 2017.
Please note that this position will remain vacant until a suitable candidate is recruited.
N.B. Only candidates who are shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Please direct resume to:
Lamont Health Care Centre
PO Box 479
5216 – 53rd Street
Lamont AB T0B 2R0